A friend sent this link to me because I drink more wine than anyone else I know, except for old Winey McGuzzles up at Zinfandel Fiesta Party House. And how true can that be because I’m pretty sure I made up Mr. Winey McGuzzles during my last drunken rambling encounter with a bottle. Anyway, for the first time in human American history, we are drinking more wine than beer and liquor. How does that go again? Beer before wine before liquor, you’ve never been more violently sicker?
(I also found it interesting that this article calls my friends and I (those born after 1976) “the Millennial generation”. That’s funny, I thought we were a bunch of lazy, losery, non-voting, illegal music downloading losers! Millennial sounds better.)
Anyway, here are is a giant wine barrique of links for you…
1. Colorado Wine Company – Eagle Rock
2. Silverlake Wine – Silverlake
3. Wine House - West LA
4. Mission Wines - South Pas
5. Red Carpet Wines – Glendale
5. Du Vin – Weho
6. Woodland Hills Wine Company – far away land
7. Red Bank Wine – Wilmington, N.C. (a shout out to Sara Tarbert!)
8. Greenblatt’s Deli / Wine Shop
9. The 30 Second Wine Advisor
10. Bukowski vs. Dylan Thomas
11. Get thee to Santa Barbara
This post was written under the influence of Torres’ Sangre Del Toro 2004 (Garnacha + Carignan). TASTEE.